Tuesday, February 07, 2006

an everlasting love

I don't think I'm capable of writing anything beyond this depressing dribble which in turns makes me a bit sad. Oh, viscous cycle, how you repeat and destroy me so easily. This might be another failed attempt but I'm only good for melancholy and some infinite sadness. Well that and making music references. Which I've come to discover I can hardly make around the current boy in my life because he's a nerd of the endearing type. Denouncer of the emo scene, lover of the sci-fi, and an engineering major to boot. I know how to pick them. What broke my emo heart was my declaration of love for Zack Morris today and his response of "Who's that?" Slap to the face, much? At that point, I felt something tear apart inside. That could have been my soul crying. Or dying.

No comments: