Saturday, June 30, 2007

Chop chop

I am going to donate my hair to Locks of Love in ten hours. I feel like a good person already. Someone give me a medal. Or not. I really hope I have hair long enough. I'm sick of how much shampoo I'm using and how long it takes to dry even in the summer. Bah. Good riddance hair, I hope you find a new head to sit upon.

Pirates 3 can suck it. Three hours of my life, gone. Stupid ending. I go to the movies to escape from reality and when it comes to Disney, I expect a sappy-happy ending instead of that poorly put together one. I was gypped of my ten dollars. And that is a serious WTF. Ten years ago, and this is a sad fact to admit, tickets were only 5 bucks. Not to mention gasoline was a buck something.

Stupid war. Stupid economy. You drive up everything up while driving us down.

No comments: