Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Public Declaration: For Di and Jo

I miss you guys. A lot.

I'm glad we're friends/comrades in arms (viva the motherland!)/not enemies. I'm kind of saddened that we haven't had a hilarious hijink in so long. I can't believe you're miles upon miles away from me, even a freaking ocean! Di Lam, you know I can't swim nor able to afford a plane ticket to see you. And thanks Jo for putting me as your number one, you should know I plan to lord that over you for the rest of your existence.

P.S. Come back to me. Baby, I can change! I can change!
P.P.S. Steps of Rome's Nicola, hanging Jimmy, watching really bad movies, gelato, drunk dials, "You're going to have to snap it from the front!", 2 against 1, breakfast with Stacy's mom, Kool-Aide hair-dye, fruitful lands, tinfoil, waterguns to the crotch, mallrats, freshman year poker nights, "Look ma, no wheel!", passenger seat steering, Garden Cafe, and oh so much more.

No comments: