Thursday, October 09, 2008

Debauchery at its finest

I've been waiting a few years to be able to say it, but now my time has come. If someone were to ask me, "Hey, Cam, what are you doing this weekend?" I can finally say, and ever so nonchalantly, "Oh, Europe."

Sweet satisfaction.

Excited? Kinda, waiting for the plane to take off before I realized how real the trip is. I was more excited about finding a new brand of cigarettes today: Camel Crush. I keep a strange balance of priorities. But I'm going to quit (read: stop for a while) smoking after Europe. Okay, I take that back. After Halloween. I promise. Sort of.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the best time to quit is right now! don't fall into that trap!! i'm going on the gum soon...it actually works! i have a friend who quit on the patch and gum...but he's been on the gum for a year...