Monday, January 22, 2007

Persuasion

Reasons to go to all three days of Coachella this year:
Decemberists, Interpol, Arcade Fire, Travis, Fountains of Wayne, Bjork, !!!, Blonde Redhead, Tokyo Police Club, Jose Gonzales, Of Montreal, Peaches, Damien Rice, Tilly and the Wall, We are Scientist.

I wish they would shove all of those bands onto one day so that I can only pay 100 bucks and not triple that amount. But then I could check out what's the hype on the following bands: Placebo, The Arctic Monkeys, Andrew Bird, Sonic Youth, Hot Chip, The Good The Bad and The Queen, Jarvis Cocker, Kaiser Chiefs, Kings Of Leon, Willie Nelson (I know!!!!!! How odd!!), Tape 'n Tapes.

If only Smashing Pumpkins, Saosin, Mars Volta, Jets to Brazil, and Phantom Planet were added to that list. I would be sitting here, frozen in excitement that I might program my brain for shut down until April 27.

So come to Coachella with me, I'll be in the dance tent.

No comments: