Saturday, July 22, 2006

Golden slumbers so carry that weight

I watch bad movies and TV shows all day, critique current pop songs, and procrastinate on work. If only I could toss in skipping lectures and hating my long shifts at the Eagle, then it would sound like the school year. But alas, it's summer and I don't have those obligations considering I'm not in a place long enough to hold a job and I don't feel like taking summer school. But perhaps, in a week, my daily schedule will change as I'll be in New Mexico, where it is surprising 10 degrees cooler than LA. How is that possible? Aren't we all desert land? And how is it possible that I am sweating in places that shouldn't be sweating in this tragic high 90s temperature? Not cool. But two pieces of good news, at least I will get to see some silly boy while in Santa Fe and if anybody wants a souvenir, I would be more than happy to bring bag a small bag of dirt for them. It's New Mexico dirt, quite possibly an alien could have walked or spit on it. Secondly, I lied when I said that I had another piece of good news. That should teach you to trust me.

(One.)

No comments: