Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Confused Dahlia

The Black Dahlia equals OMGWTFBBQ?!?!

I'm glad I went with seven other friends to see that movie because together, we were able to piece together the subplots of love triangles, revenge, and murders. And holy shit, let me tell you there were more subplots than the number of fingers on my hands.

Well, maybe if I were awake for certain portions of the film and paid attention to most of the film, I wouldn't be as confused. But seeing a movie after a practically 12 hour work day (where I technically clocked out after hour 9 but stayed to help because all my friends are RAs and thus weren't able to hang out) should have been fun. Just not so mindboggling.

Eric was right, we should have seen the Covenant aka the Craft meets boarding school and replaced with male characters.

No comments: