Sunday, September 23, 2007

Running pattern or god's gag on me

I hate bad days. Obviously. But it's always insult to injury on those terrible, no good, very bad days because as I'm getting ready for bed and changing into jammies, I make a slap-to-the-forehead realization. I had spent the day wearing my underwear inside out. There might not be anything wrong with that, or I've yet to realize if there is. I mean, it's almost a laundry saving technique. Almost. And gross. I've also just noticed now that it's a very SAT type of situation: The whole inside out underwear equals bad day type of thing. As in one of those "If all snuggles are puzzles but not all puzzles are snuggles" questions. Days I spend wearing the wrong side of my underwear always tend to be crappy days yet it doesn't always work the other way around. Why?

Oh, and here's a totally unrelated picture to this post. But I felt it worthy. It's me and some random person in a bear suit, who was strolling around on campus. Completely worthy of a camera phone shot.

No comments: