Thursday, September 25, 2008

All things considered

Random things on my mind as of late:
-Crack is truly the poor man's drug. My boss knows you can get it for about 2 dollars at Lafayette park. I would probably go the yuppie way and do cocaine.
-If I want to marry a man with good fashion sense, he'll probably have to be gay or a Japanese pop idol. I never thought I would use "refreshing" as a term to describe someone's fashion, but did when I saw a music video for my favorite J-pop boy band.
-Chile might not be working out for me after all as I might do a four year master's program in conjunction with the Peace Corps. Um, other yet to be known third world country, here I come?
-Oh yea, I should really start studying for the GREs and you know, apply to schools.
-I should be excited about my upcoming first European trip but I think I'll worry two night beforehand when my mom makes me pack for the trip. If not for her nagging, I would just pack the night before. Plus, my flight doesn't leave till 4pm, I've got all of the morning to do laundry and buy travel size toothpaste.
-I am two degrees of separation away from Sid Vicious and Johnny Rotten. AMAZING! Oh, and I'm probably still seven degrees of separation away from Kevin Bacon.
-Ian Curtis is still the love of my life.
-Zack Morris is definitely in line at number two for that title.
-Eating corn on the cob leads to insomniac nights.

1 comment:

diiiiiii said...

actually, crack isn't completely a poor man's drug. i know someone who once spent 1000 dollars making crack from pure base cocaine in one night