Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Group of Death!

Brazil v N Korea: The last 20 minutes of this game were insane and I spent most of it on the edge of my seat. I hope the Korean goalie was Man of the Match because those were damned good saves. Aside from that, I was sorely disappointed by the first half of this match. Brazil, you are supposed to be a top seeded team but what happened? Was it the altitude? Or opening game nerves? Because you and many other teams have been playing so poorly!

Cote D'Ivorie v Portugal: Ronaldo should be given Tim Cahill's red card. I have no idea what was going on with the Uruguayan referees because there was moments when yellow cards should have been given and moments when they were undeserving. That was one of the sloppiest games I've seen so far. It was highly aggressive defense from the midfielders but once in possession, butterfingers! Or butterfeet!

And how did they allow Drogba to play? You have a fractured arm! Fractured! Arm!

Ahhhhhhh!!!

Is it July 11th yet?

No comments: