Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Paris Hilton is a douche

I've never heard of a person more ridiculous than her that it sounds like a myth and I scorn her existence for making stupidity and flagrant excess so obvious. I mean, yes, there could be a handful of other millionaire individuals who spend their days at the spa, shopping or golfing but there's just something about this troll that makes me despise her. Currently, she's been awaiting a jail sentence for 45 days and is fighting tooth and nail to avoid it by blaming her publicist for false information regarding her suspended license and now she's actually starting a petition to our Governor for a pardon. In the petition, she says that pardoning her would just be like Gerald Ford pardoning Richard Nixon. Holy shit.

Also, college kids should NOT play Red Rover. This was a game meant for 5 year olds because they don't clothe line each other or taking running head starts to build up momentum for their 100-250 lbs frames. I almost lost my left arm playing that game today.

I'm going to Vietnam this summer, maybe I'll never come back.

No comments: