Friday, June 30, 2006

Another Innocent Girl

My sister is a whore. Okay, that's a little harsh. I think my sister COULD BE a whore. So we insinuate the second time around. This assumption arose from talking to her two minutes ago, I think she's on her third boyfriend since January. How the hell does she get around so much while I wallowed on one?

The other girl in the office may have a crush on my roommate. MAY HAVE. I think it's cute and sad at the same time if it were true but I have this small inkling of a feeling that she knows better. But we'll see how this unfolds in the weeks to come. But if worse comes to worse, at least some one will tell her the truth. If only Fernie had told me that Ryan was gay last summer, I still wouldn't be kicking myself in the face every time I walk into the Eagle and see Ryan. Awkwardness? Yes. It was so weird to be back at AE last Friday because I used to be at that place 12-25 hours a week. When I was about to walk out, I waited at the entrance for a few seconds before I realized that I didn't have to be walked out by a manager. That place trained/brainwashed me well. Bitches.

(The Stills were correct. So far, Christina: 1, Charles: 1 Hint: 3 batteries. And no googling these song titles/lyrics. Go stare at a database band names or ask for more hints.)

No comments: