Thursday, June 22, 2006

My parents drove all the way to San Diego from LA this morning to hand deliver my new glasses because I broke two pairs in less than a week. Crazy parents. I've lost my emo creds with these glasses. Ah well. Black frames, how I will miss thee. Aside from that madness, I celebrated Solstice with a few friends by eating and playing one too many rounds of 20 Questions. I've (sadly or gladly??) got intellectuals from friends because who in the world would use Roman Emperors or US Senators as categories. But the most incredible thing of all this entire summer so far, all two days of it, was Baskin Robbin's 31 cent scoops!!! Madness!! With one dollar, I sated my greed with two rainbow sherbert sugar cones and bought one for my friend Guy. Again, madness!

PS I also just bought a 24 pack of ice cream sandwiches. Am I over doing the ice cream thing? Never.

No comments: