Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Gender Bombs

There is pain in moving furniture and boxes of books that weight around 50-60 pounds. I think I bent with my back and not with my knees. Tomorrow's possible shooting pain down my back will confirm this notion. I had time to kill so I unpacked a few boxes of clothes until Ryan and Raymond came home. And the following conversation took place:

Ryan: Uh-oh, there's a girl living here now. The toilet seat has to be down now.
Me: Good, now I don't have to post up a note reminding you all of that.
Ryan: Well, you should look before you sit.
Me: Touche.

That is one issue out of the way, now to always remember to bring a towel with me when I shower. Because it's not like I can sprint from the bathroom back to my room.

Today's band isn't that well known but if you're well versed, fish in a barrel. Hint: Canadian logic that will break your heart.

No comments: