Friday, August 25, 2006

I can't sleep.

It's not even late. Okay, fine, it is. Sunrise is in two and a half hours and I'm up listening to the Amelie soundtrack in hopes of, I don't know, something. Like for it to keep me awake because jaunty piano pieces usually do the trick. And if I stay awake, maybe the night can continue and sunrise won't happen because my roommates officially move out as of Friday night. If Friday night doesn't come, they won't/can't move out, right? Right? Their moving out marks the end of our co-ed living and just a nudge closer to the school year. How did three years go by? I think I asked this same question right before my senior year of high school although I was probably more okay with graduating from high school because college was the next step. I mean, you go to college after high school. Step 23 of the American Dream. And in ten months, I move onto step 24, which is...?

I don't know. I really don't.

My world's changing a bit in three days. I know for sure I'll adjust. I think I need the change, keep myself on my toes or whatever analogy.

Happy Birthday Dad. Con khong biet con xe lam cai gi xong di hoc. Ma con xe tim ra. Ba, cho duoc khong?

No comments: