Saturday, August 05, 2006

love will tear us apart

My new cartilage piercing hurts and I want to do something drastic to my hair that will quite possibly leave me regretting my decision. We'll see. I took a trip to Santa Fe last week, and it was full of unbelievable incidents, like monster trucking down a 75 degree incline, eating burgers with green chile (that was a novelty in itself), and seeing the boy. So all things good and nice occurred and now I sit in my room, thinking about my current actions as well as some made many moons ago. I got rehired today at AE and I realize now that I don't want to go back to that place but the cash flow would be nice to fund a trip to Seattle, New York, Japan, and other places. I just have to remember to save it. But current situations aside, I think I'm living a big "I told you so" due to a statement I made in June: This isn't goodbye, just a see you later. I still hold by that statement because I've been seeing people that should have started their lives elsewhere, yet they're in my living room right now.

And come next June, I suppose that's what I'll be telling others. But that's oh so many months from now, and I should probably focus on how I haven't been to a good show in so long.

(Substance.)

No comments: